Sunday, March 11, 2012

Memories and Memoirs

Take a moment to think about the memories of your life, how you say "I could write a book about this" or that or someone or some feeling.  The thing is, you can do this so easily, but proper presentation with a tenderhearted editor is critical to ensure your voice and message is accurately heard. 

If you had such a person to encourage and guide you, would you be more inclined to write?  Even a conglomeration of many thoughts can make for a good story.  Perhaps you right in poetic format - why not put it in a book with inspiring -- or funny! -- art and photographs? I read those books all the time, any time.  

So why haven't I written one? Probably for the same reason many of you haven't.  I didn't think it would be good enough, important enough, taken seriously, or would take too much effort.  I am wrong. And I'm about to change that story for myself personally.  How 'bout you?  Will you take that step?  And why or why not? 

Discussion energized through www.thewordverve.com

2 comments: